Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy new year! haha. it's 2007! so fast. my goodness gracious me. The troubles of y2k bug is still lingering in one of the lobes in my head (i can't recall which one:D) haha.
I've had quite an interesting day yesterday, so i guess i would take the time to laboriously (is it spelt this way? looks kinda strange. anyway, whether penning down is considered as something that's 'laboriously' done will probably be subjective to each person) type down what i did in the past day! And all my ardent readers can have a glimpse into my ever-so-exciting life! (what flair. what fluency. what nonsense that sprung out of the typing from a person who didn't sleep the whole night - i beg your pardon... morning.)
Anyway, I spent the last day of 2006 with my caregroup people:) We went to jinlu's house first for jiaozi and dinner and more jiaozi and dinner and lots of photos and sharing. haha=] It was a really good time (hontoni hontoni good time) at jinlu's house 'cos it was the first time we went to the house and it was a time whereby we could all sit down and think deeper into our lives. Not forgetting the fact that jinlu and her mum made LOTS of jiaozis for us. haha. After that, we went over to woodlands to find zhichun and the woodlands countdown. haha. It was super noisy. ah. haha. We went to zhichun's house after that. Really thank God for zhichun and her parents' hospitality. haha. think we imposed quite a lot on them :S
We shared more, then watched two movies (Singapore Dreaming, as well as Rob-B-Hood) By the time the movies ended, some people were asleep, leaving some of us awake to play... Taboo! haha. Actually it was just me, zhenzhong and zhichun playing taboo. Then some of the sisters and brothers woke up, ate breakfast and left (??? haha. it was relatively fuzzy to me.. 'cos i was playing some card game at that moment). then aiwei joined us for the card game! haha. then i went to take a nap at ard 12+ (?) and joined them for cluedo at around 1? haha. ah well. details details details.
I enjoyed the time! haha. guess that pretty much summarizes everything i've to say =]

No comments: