Saturday, January 27, 2007

Going to school by 9 or 10am everyday for 5 days in a row is taking its toll on me. I start to feel sleepy at around 12+ (which isn't very effective considering that i usually only reach home at 10+pm) and though i do my best to sleep sufficiently per day (around 7 hours), it doesn't seem to work! I feel more lethargic and unmotivated during the day. hahaa. How i wish i can shift my timetable back by 2 hours. i feel more energetic sleeping at 3 and waking up at 10am. blah. hahaa.
watashi wa tottemo nemui desu.
Went to watch Pan's Labyrinth today:) Think i had a high expectation of it and Pan's kinda didn't meet my expectations. It could be that i was expecting something, and it gave me something else:) I love the music though. And the cinematography. And the smoothness in-between shots. So beautifully weaved together. Was hoping for more of the fantasy part. haha. but it has more of the war elements. ah well :)
Kind of reminds me of people. Like how we have certain expectations of different people, and when people don't fulfill the expectations, we get disappointed. The thing is, people are variables and they're all uniquely themselves... they're not puppets who are always the same throughout. Don't assume you know the person totally. you don't :) By denying a chance for a person to express this change in his behaviour, thoughts, control in emotions etc, that's like denying the fact that human beings are mouldable and can change for the better or worse. Everything is possible with God. Only God sees the person's true emotions, thoughts and actions. only God is constant in His character. Of course, we do our best to get to know each other deeper as well:)

No comments: