Monday, January 09, 2006

ah. i haven't updated my blog in 2 months. hahaa. weezi, fungi, tracy and goodness knows who else actually visits my blog...apologies for slacking in the updating of my life:) hehehe.
it's the first post in 2006, and 2006 to me came as a relief. the 2nd sem in nus, the start of a new year to reflect upon what has happened in 2005. the things learnt, the thought processes changed. 2005 to me was a tough year. it was tough emotionally and spiritually. had to deal with lots of different thought patterns i tend to have, have to really change many different aspects of my life. it was a year of moulding, of trying new things and of a deeper level of faith in God. a year of many changes (sudden ones. hahaa) and of breaking my pride.
it's a year of great learning as well. and more serious reflection upon my actions. and the reconsiliation of different aspects in my life. it's the year i learn to be more organised, more planned (lol) and a little bit more disciplined in doing things.
cutting it short. it was the first yr of make or break in my spiritual life..and i'm glad that He has brought me through. and healed any wounds that i might have incurred along the way.
hahaa.
anyway. 2006 is here. lol. and i'm really looking forward to the stuff that might come my way:) 4 areas of my life to juggle. lalala:)

nygep pple:
i'm really glad we stayed in touch all these yrs. LOL. though now the outings seem to be lesser.. i know that friends remain as friends as long as the love remains. lol. u all remain nonsensical as always..hope that we can have a major gathering in june when all of u come back from wherever u all are (US and UK and Australia) x)

vjcians:
lol. u noe who u are. i'm lazy to type it out. really glad that i've got the chance to meet up with u all today:) hahaa. looking forward to the next outing. schools and a continent can't seperate us!

wellus. i'm typing real fast now. lol. and without much sense. school tomorrow:) looking forward to lectures with the pple i noe. woohoo. hahaha. and looking forward to seeing the hope brothers and sisters at hq:)

No comments: