Friday, January 27, 2006

Dear God,
I was reading a couple of letters which some children wrote to you. I thought they looked at things at quite an interesting way. i would like to see things the way they do too.
love,
me

---
Dear God,
i would like my house in heaven to be a swimming pool with a waterfall at the end. there'll be taps flowing with soup ('cos i love soup) and lots of story books for me to read. there'll be a lounge chair made of super comfy material for me to read these books above the pool. it'll be good if there's a machine which will give me anything i want. most likely there'll be angels serving us so i don't have to worry about my food. oh yah God.. if Claire or Robert desires to cook in heaven, pls pass the food to me. thanks.

---
Dear God,
i acknowledge that sometimes i get terribly disappointed with the people around me...especially since i have a high expectation of myself and the people around me. but i also acknowledge that i have a covenant with my beloved brothers and sisters to help each other to grow (either me or them) and to give them my support and grace to the extent that i have experienced from you. these people whom i know will definitely die for me if the need arises and vice versa, and i thank You for them:)

love,
me

---
Dear God,
You're perfect. I'm not.
I'm so glad that You are God and i am not. 'cos if i am God, the world will be quite disoriented.

love,
me

---
Dear God,
i am tired and i'm going to sleep. Thanks for listening. good night:)

love,
me
---

No comments: