Wednesday, January 05, 2005

third day of work.
woke up at 8+. hahaha. bliss!
got out of house at 9.30am.
got to the outside bus-stop at 10am!
wait. isn't it quite odd? usually it takes only 5 mins to get to the outside bus-stop. hmmmm...
maybe not. when you consider that the bus took quite a long time to come, and that my shoe strap broke and i spent a long time trying to staple it with no success... it doesn't seem too long afterall.
hhaha.
taught my 2E5 class today. quite disorganised. 'cos first time teaching...felt weird. it feels like the first time i told them my rules. disorganised. but wellus. i have faith that i'll improve with experience. yes. gave them words for ting1 xie3 on the first day!
hahahahha!
poor 2E5 though. my guinea pigs.
yepz. everything went quite well with the 3E combined classes. interesting bunch of pple. actually it seems like the 3N classes are the naughtiest. wellus.
my relief teaching application can't get approved 'cos of the declaration i made about having asthma:P sharline says they're discriminating me. hahaha! anyway, it's still pending. i wonder if i'll get my pay for the first three days. O_o. hmmm. $65 x 3 is quite alot of money.

No comments: