Wednesday, December 29, 2004

today is my last day of work at the bakery. i quitted my job! feels odd not to work there anymore. hahahah:D told the chefs i'll pop in on sat and say hi. hahaha. and the yong tau fu auntie still wants to give me discount. yeah!
quitted the job because of a few reasons:
1) it's giving me a lack of sleep. reach home at around 11.15-11.30pm. then go online, do stuff, read books, sleep at 2-3am. wake up at 7.15am if there's morning shift. then the whole day do things again. as a result, i've been sleeping for only about 3-4 hrs a day. worse than school! hahaha.
2) pressure from mum telling me that she heard that the boss is very ke4 bo2 and she doesn't want me to work there anymore
3) unattractive pay
4) washing trays everyday has made my hands very dry:P so sad. and i sprained my finger. hahaha. hahaha. hahaha.
5) too little time for God. i wanna spare up more time to serve God. yes.
yeah...a little sad though. 'cos thomas and billy (the chefs) were going to teach me how to make cakes!!! ahhhh. been talking abt it since last week. and uncle (the old chef with 40+ yrs of experience) has started to joke about the 'nian ji qing qing...' thing. hahaha. and wellus. it was enjoyable talking to them about world stuff.
and i just met michelle and waiyun! was hoping to get to know them better. we click quite well when we first met. hahahaa.
everywhere i go, i leave a bit of me there. hahaha. so intriguing. wellus:)
anyway, the chalet's committee pple went out for steamboat buffet today! yeah! at marina bay! hahahaha.
quite sleepy. i nearly fell asleep serving customers in the afternoon. hahahaha.

No comments: