Thursday, December 30, 2004

gosh. it's 3.07am. heyhey! (like carrie in the xmas drama) nice number;)
hahaha.
i'm blogging 'cos i just breathed in a nice small gust of fresh night air that wafted in through the window and makes me wanna sing
-as i breathe in Your breath of life that fills my heart
You are my all consuming fire!-
hahha. as a habit, i like to flip through my old entries and see how my views were different from last time till now...oh. i think i'm thinking less now. haha. or maybe there isn't so much to ponder about anymore..'cos a lot of things are already settled. especially about life.
but of course, there are still multiple question marks that can't really be answered till the future comes. and i'll leave all those question marks to the future to be thought about.
oooh. the night air smells delicious. i can just sit here and continue drinking it all in.
oh. but i dun think it's a good thing to do. hahaha. shall write cards and talk to God and talk to God and write cards.
saw priscilla and her sheep just now while buying paper. hahahaha:D i was just choosing paper when she suddenly turned her head towards me and peered and gave me a shock. hahaa. seeing Hope pple eVerYwhErE. so cool:D
i'm going to do a major renovation of my room soon! yesh. if i ever get the whole pile of mess out, that is.

No comments: