Sunday, October 03, 2004

oooh. i sound disgruntled in my last post:D a disgruntled janitor in the mob factory has a red aura and usually LACERATES. hahahha. think only a few pple will know what i'm talking abt. or maybe just jits. hahaha.
sec 4 maths is making me vomit out blood. hahahaha:D and the specimen paper boosts up ur morale. and i feel hungry at such an hour. disastrous. and i feel awake. and God is my Jehovah Jireh! hahaha. He provides! gosh. was severely lacking in financial resources and was praying for God to help me. hahaha. 'cos i need to pay for this workshop thing by monday to mrs wee (gosh. it's mrs wee and not mrs lee...been looking for the wrong person) and it's $50+++ (can't remember the exact amount..think it's more like $65) and i'm like dying 'cos i have a total of -ve goodness-knows-how-much for normal expenses ('cos i owed jits money for the cds first). and i kept reminding myself 'what i dun have, i dun need' hahaha. and -God is good, all the time-, my mum gave me money! haha. and pple returned the money they owed me. i still have to cover the rest myself but i've still got enough to *yumyum*.
thank God! i tell u ah. really amazing. hahaha.
i wish i'll stop the haha-ing and the hehe-ing...they've become punctuations in my sentences. ah well.

No comments: