Monday, October 04, 2004

i can't wait for tmr! hahaa. first of all, there's the activity that mr leeba has promised us in place of morning assembly tmr morning. *grInz* he kept saying that we'll be VERY STRESSED for around 20 mins, but at the end of it all, we'll feel good about ourselves:) like. ehhh...what can it be? anyway, seems like only my class pple are interested enough to raise their hands and want to go, my class will prob be the only class going.
yeah:D and mrs teo bought us cornetto ice cream! hahaha. she's funny. she was like asking how much time she has left, the someone told her 2 mins...and then she said 'can i use the 2 mins to digress?' then the bell rang. hahaha. ah well. then she looked like this child who's very satisfied with herself giving a surprise to everyone (very funny!:D haahaha! mrs teo cracks me up:D) and she said she got ice cream for us. and she said since she gave it to us, we owe her something. haha. and dominique guessed about the A. 'cos the ice cream cone is V-shaped...so it's like we must have victory in the exams! and an inverted A...so it's like we all owe her an A.
hahaha:D yeah! ice cream tmr!
gosh. i was quite surprised at my bio results. thought i was dead for certain 'cos of structured and prac. hahha:D oh my! MCQ really pulled me up. for bio, it's not easy to fail. but it's not easy to get an A either.
anyway, maths was funny too. hahaha. it's like we had a crash course on complex numbers 'cos it seems that most pple didn't study complex numbers. hahaha. the end of the lesson saw many pple going out of class to ask mr ho for a session for complex numbers. hahaha.
finally returned mrs wee the money! hahaha. hard to catch her. she's the hod of pccg...and she helped me pay first. hehee.
yeah:) my programme for the next 3 weeks is super packed. the teachers planned out my studying schedule for me. hahhaa.

No comments: