Sunday, October 17, 2004

heh. we came to the end of the Acts series yesterday!:D sparked off a lot of thinking. the race. really hope to see everyone ending the race together too:) that we can say for certain that we WILL see each other for eternity. that truly, a friend's a friend forever if the Lord's the Lord of them. race on. for no obstacle is too great when Jesus is with you.
studied with joycelyn today. think i'm very distracting. hahaha. forgot to bring my dear adorable econs tys so can't do my econs essay. did maths and bio:) can't wait for maths session with mr ho to clear up complex numbers and stats. wrote a lot of nonsense/non-nonsense on joycelyn's paper. upside down. my upside down handwriting is really improving.
the cat which keeps coming to my house for food and shelter is VERY NAUGHTY. she was in the house, then i was patting her. then i saw a flicker of shadow going past the door and i was like 'eh? what's tt?' then i saw ANOTHER CAT (black and white) outside the door. gosh. then the cat which keeps coming to my house saw and ran outside to scratch tt cat. so bad! cat fight:P had to really restrain the cat which keeps coming to my house. and she was growling away. naughty cat.
i really like my new windows. dun have to open them to see the scenery outside:) silent barrier.

No comments: