Wednesday, October 13, 2004

at home now!
i'm missing my home. hahaha. or rather the convenience of my home. had to come back everyday to get worksheets i need.
buying food has turned from something adventurous, to quite a burden. gotta think of what food to eat, what foods not to eat...it's still all about the balance. hahaha:D which means... conscious taking in of more vegetables and fruits! a horror to some people:D
it's really true. when you have more freedom, you'll tend to set the rules yourself. lord of the flies. how to survive with no rules??? my life will go absolutely haywire:)
colour scheme for this sat is orange! yeah! hahaha.
but i really wanna thank God for my aunt. heh. really ah. if it's not for her house, my sister and i would have to stay in a hotel room for one whole week. or rather 10 days. hahahaha. sounds so cool right. i stay in a hotel;)
ohhhhhhhhhhhh
tummyache. time to go aunt's house.

No comments: