Saturday, October 11, 2003

yah anyway. shall not comment on maths today:P
dear sisters and brothers (if there're any reading this), please pray for me k? pray for the teachers to be SUPER lenient and for me to be able to get promoted:) (hehe. chances of that are very low)
pray that i'll find joy no matter what, and that my source of strength will forever be from Him, so that even if there're bad results shooting me in the face, i'll still be able to stand, for His strength is infinite:)
thank you dear brothers and sisters:)
everybody else, jits and guan-y are both going for water baptism this sunday!:D at around 4 pm at east coast:D if your exams are over, or you really miss us, or you just wanna have an excuse to go to the beach, do join us!:D 'cos this event is quite special to the both of them and they want to share this memorable and joyful occasion with all of you (friends!:D). yup:) if you wanna come (come come!:D), sms me or jits or call guan:)
*grInz*

No comments: