Tuesday, October 28, 2003

oooh... i haven't updated for ... 4 days:)
ah wellz.
dun seem to have much fate with teachers and marks these days...there's been a severe mis-communication between me and the chinese teacher. 'cos my chinese marks were wrongly stated and i told mr chan, then mr chan told the chinese teacher. then the chinese teacher came to find me in the morning and proceeded to reprimand me for not checking the marks properly and what-nots. the funny thing is that i don't remember checking the marks at all:)
then during break she saw me near the toilet, then she started to ask in a very irritated voice where my answer scripts are and then she said that she has asked someone to tell me to pass it to her quickly (i didn't receive that message either)...then she accused me of skipping lessons and what-nots and didn't believe me when i said i attended every lesson after the promos ( i mean like, why should i skip? it's my best sub:P)
ah well. i admit i didn't really behave in an biblical manner (heh). hating to be accused (this is one of my two hates:( ), i retorted back that i didn't skip lessons and what-nots and that all the classmates can vouch for me and that i really didn't get a chance to check my marks. think i got a little emotional:P (really really dislike people accusing me of something i didn't do). trying to sing 'there is joy in the Lord' in my heart didn't seem to lower my emotions. (but it did cause me to remember to soften my tone)
was sitting in the general office waiting for someone (:D) when i just took out the book with all the teachings and happened to turn to the teaching on humility. then kinda recalled that proverbs 12:16 stated that 'A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult'. felt like a fool then. kinda shows some hidden aspects of my character i've gotta edit. ah well:D better to see it now than later:)
anyway, after checking with juncheng and peilee, it turns out they checked the results immediately after getting back the bio results. and on that day, after the bio results, me, steph and lydia went to talk to mr basil chan...and when we went for chinese lessons, everyone had finished and were already nicely seated. that's why we didn't get to check our results:) serious case of miscommunication. so coincidental too.

No comments: