Tuesday, October 07, 2003

my econs' dead. horrible case study (to me anyway) + i didn't really concentrate on econs. hmmm.
nvm:) shall depend on chem and maths instead. now how to do that is a very good qn...
i do dislike promos. ah wellz. ah wellz. my life was nice and happy and peaceful before stupid promos decided to upset it.
anyway, after the decidedly horrendous econs exam that i've went through (oh yah! forgot to mention that mr chan was very nice. he came to me before the paper, waved his hand in front of my face and asked, how?...then i told him. cannot cannot cannot. then he say, cannot ah? anyway, back to the main point:), the four of us - me, steph, corinne and lydia decided to go and eat:D i mean, we had the intention of eating...but then it continued on to become window shopping:D *grInz* 'cos lydia's looking for shoes. so, we looked around:) steph, corinne and i shared to buy earrings from topshop... ehz...super big. hahaa:) steph got the pink pair, corinne got the blue pair, and i got the multicoloured one:) those kinda hoop earrings. diameter's the length of three of your fingers placed together. oh. forgot to mention. we were at suntec:)
went to citylink too 'cos corinne wanted to change her sim card:) ah. had a nice time today:) kinda forgot that we're in the middle of exams:P
i need to pia for my chem and maths! it's a needdDdd! i neeeeeeddDdd a pass on my chem!!!:P

No comments: