Saturday, July 05, 2003

-you make me wanna hold you in the middle of the night
you make me wanna hold you till the morning light
you make me wanna love,
you make me wanna fall,
you make me wanna,
surrender my soul-
hahahhaa. i accidentally stumbled onto the lyrics:D ah wellz...i 'accidentally stumbled' unto a lot of things today. like for the fact that i actually 'knew' about something long before i went to vj...remember i commented that there was someone who is going to vj last year? stumbled unto her blog last year. yup. she's in vj now. i believe she's in hockey:)
You represent... kindness.
You represent... kindness.
You're a very gentle, kind, and caring individual.
You truely care about people and are generally
well-liked. Though sometimes you may be
perceived as weak, you truely have a strong
heart and a good desire to help others.


What feeling do you represent?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: