Monday, July 21, 2003

today's a relatively slackish day...got back gp and SATs:) hehehe...got 60.5 marks for gp (our whole class will prob pass after moderation..hopefully:D) and 1310 for SATs. not satisfied with neither of them though:) looking at my essay, i feel that i can do much better than this. hahaha:) elywn (is that how his name is spelt?) is scary...he got like 45 marks for his essay (?!?!)...and michelle got the highest in my class for SATs:) i shall aim high for SATs next time! hope we get another mock one. it was relatively fun doing it. my first attempt. hahaha:D
hmmz. fungi cut her hair. and there's a fin at the back. hmmz. hahaha:D when i asked her why she cut her hair, she went 'cool! funky!' eh.
maybe i should go and cut my hair too! and shock everyone in my class:) adds excitement to their lives...don't you think?;)

No comments: