Sunday, July 20, 2003

oh gracious. there's legally blonde 2? hahaha:D
btw, this is my finalised name:D it's Deborah Ikia Tan Xin Ying:D i didn't actually choose Deborah...it's a name that jie yun suggested a long time ago (before my water bap) and it's resurfaced with hui chun and jitsy saying that the name suits me better than ikia. hahaha:D Deborah also means the seeking one. hehehe:) anyone looking for a christian name can try Tryphena or Tryphosa. i like those two names:D or Karin! or Eliora!:D hahaha:D
i'm very impressed by reizhen...and how God is perpectually in her life as her number 1 love and how she'll write down in her blog what God has done for her in her life and how she's enjoyed His company through the days:)
indeed, God has always done great things for me in my life:) when i think about the stuff i've went through ever since i've come to know Him (time spent on bible study, tears and anguish i've experienced after telling my parents about my faith...blah blah), it just can't be compared to the joy and reassurance that God has given me whenever i asked Him for comfort, for advice, for guidance, for answers to questions i can never have answered without His word. For every moment which i have given to Him, He has turned it into something wonderful and given it back to me:)
and truthfully, i've never really experienced so much intense happiness in my life before i've accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and saviour:D yepz.

No comments: