Friday, March 21, 2003

yeah..anyway, this is the third installment:) first two are down there:)
i didn't realise carrie is my s.p until she used 'dearez' for her letter to me...as well as the letter to her s.p...ah well:) then i got suspicious...hahaha. actually carrie knew from the first day i'm her s.p 'cos i didn't attempt to hide my handwriting and all that:) so..yah:) same *grInz* and smiley faces and whatever nonsense there may be:) hehehe:)
hahaha.
very nice to have baa as my buddy. everytime i can't finish up my rice or my cups of water (ee han always gives us j1s a lot of water to drink after training...), baa will help me finish it up:) *grInz* nice buddy. hahahaa:) yeah...closer to baa, rara, jie ru, carrie and shi nee than the rest:) i feel that stella is the type of person who'll talk a lot if she opens up properly...but so far, she hasn't the opportunity to open up properly...perhaps 'cos she's got to maintain the dignity of a captain. poor her.

No comments: