Friday, March 07, 2003

hahaha:)
8.27 right now and i'm still at home:) got a headache this morning...and while i was lying happily in my bed, preparing to doze off once more, a stomachache creeps up upon me, bringing its best friend, nausea, along with it. so that's why i'm still at home:) *beamz*
left my phone on the entire night 'cos i fell asleep last night without intending to..at 12+, my mum woke me up 'cos she said the phone sounded. *grInz*:):):) thankew weez! and geraldine! (though there's a high chance she won't see this. hahaha)
and qingz! hahaha. so nice of you to call me in the morning to sing a birthday song to me:) *grInz*
and my sister was so sweet! hahaha. 'cos today's she's going off to camp...so she placed this huge box on my chair with the presents inside. ah wellz:)
hmmz. and now i dunno if i should go to school...'cos nyj has a half day due to good results :D meeting my og mates later to go out to *chomp chomp* though:) wonder if the ct's going out...hahaha:)
yeah anyway, i've chosen vj first, then nj, then nyj... and found out that stephanie and corine (wonder if that's how u spell the name) are both going to vj as well. *grInz* there's a high possibility we'll end up in the same class. hopefully:):):)
yikes. stomachache again.

No comments: