Friday, March 07, 2003

-such a beautiful day, such a beautiful day,
and the sun is shining, and the women are dancing
...
and there's no need to despair-
though by his pronunciation, it sounded like 'dis pear' hahaha:)
yeah! we didn't go out to *chomp chomp* afterall...they went out and called me and told me they'll call me again once they change destination but in the end some people went home and thus i didn't go out. hahaha. what a long sentence:) got b-day greetings from kim hong and the bunch...including a very nonsensical benjamin singing a deliberately offtune happy b-day song. ah wellz:)
quite amusing when i wish weiyang happy birthday and he said 'same to you!' really cornified.
went to my sister's council investiture --- pierce's first student council investiture. hahaha:) nowhere as grand as nanyang's..but ah wellz:) reception food was nice. hahha. and four of her sc mates wished me happy birthday. guess who told them:) *beaMz*
then got b-day wishes from trace, rumie and weez (again!) hahaha:) thank you gals for remembering me! :D
yeah...enjoyed myself the entire day:) hehehe. relaxed at home, watched a bit of tv, finished asimov, changed clover's cage...basically got my energy back:) i feel the enthusiasm for school once more!:) hahaha:)
anyone want some freeky fries?

No comments: