Saturday, February 18, 2012



recently got a lot of samples from the sample store and so I've been using around one a day. I have a whole box of them at this moment (think i don't need to buy any shampoo / bb cream/ moisturizer for the coming 2-3 months if I were to finish using all the samples. hahaha)
just used the above product and i think it's causing me to have a breakout! (of mini pimples). this is rather sad.
i quite like the smell of the ginvera green tea series, but i think it's not very friendly for my skin.
like it's slightly oily for me i guess.
ah well.
the above is a moisturizer. and it's supposed to have oil control properties. hahahaa. i think any oil control stuff may not be too good for my face since my face is slightly to the dry side on the cheeks, and oily on the nose. i shall see what happens tomorrow :)

on a side note, Elishacoy's gold premium bb cream is really really very good! (for me at least). tried the sample and it was one of the most satisfying bb cream i've used (not that i use a lot, but on days that i do use, i do try to see if there's a difference). haha

No comments: