Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today I woke up being bitten by ants who crawled onto my bed.
but I was rather joyful :)
Spent some time talking to my mum, and spent some time playing with my cat. Finding the kitten outside my house was a highlight! It's great to just be able to play with a kitten, to feed it and to give it a pillow to sleep on. heh. (though when i came back, it was gone. hahaha.)
and had lunch with michelle and yufen :) enjoyed the time though we didn't talk about much things other than chit chat and catchup. i guess i miss talking to Michelle :)
and met Guofeng, Calean and Joshua up to buy stuff for the STM trip. haha. introduced Catsocrates to them. nice to have someone appreciate what you introduced :)
It was good to be punctual for my counselling session. haha. i went to the wrong room and sat inside for 15 mins before realizing that i was in the wrong room D:
turns out that i don't feel very drained meeting both my counsellees in a row... hmmm. and it kinda showed me that i do enjoy one on one counselling afterall. haha. ironic cos i was just sharing that maybe i should change jobs. hahaha. it's the admin work la. if there's no admin work i'd be happier i guess :)
bought my first pendant with real diamonds today too (not for myself :P) met an auntie in the shop who asked for my opinion on her pendant, of which i honestly gave an opinion and she took it! hahaa. so interesting :) i suspect that a large sum of my salary goes into buying things for others, my travels and my japanese lessons. lol. oh. and food. hahahaha.
ah well :)
ended off the day with dinner at Marche's (:X) at 10pm. and sat beside 2 Japanese ladies who were speaking in Kansai ben! was trying to decipher what they were talking about. hahahaaaa. did some reflections as well and now i'm gonna prepare to spend time with God :) yay

No comments: