Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Songs which I hope they'd do:

1) Trick (from new album) - i like this song better than their 'The Boys'. lol.
2) The Boys - English Version (from new album) i suspect they'd start the concert with this song. haha.
3) Into the new world (from first album)
4) Oh! (from their Oh! album) - i really like this song even though it's cutsey. hoho. i wish they'd come out with a japanese version of this song.
5) Day by Day (from Oh! album) - i really like the MV of this song. hahaa. nothing beats a simple video of their facial expressions.
6) Gee (from Oh! album) - I like the Japanese version, though I think they'd do the Korean version. haha.
7) Genie (from Oh! album) - I wish they'd do the Japanese version too. LOL.
8) Run Devil Run (from Japanese album)
9) I'm in love with the hero (from Japanese album)
10) Hoot

I suspect they'd do the following:
1) Let it rain (from Japanese album) - fits with Singapore's weather? LOL
2) Lady Marmalade (Taeyeon and Tiffany duet)
3) some solo song by Jessica D:
4) Hinmae

No comments: