Sunday, July 26, 2009

On the 17th of January 2009, I typed this in my blog
"Shirley prayed over me and described a picture God has given to her. She said God gave her a picture of an expressway (not the kind in Singapore), but the really long kind in other countries.. about how my future has a lot of possibilities and is very bright (didn't really understand the bright part. haha). but all God wants to tell me is to keep walking with Him, just continue walking one step at a time with Him. [at least this is what i caught.]"

Yesterday during service altarcall, while i responded to two areas in my life about shining, pastor wenan (a guest pastor from australia) prayed over me and shared that my future is very bright and that it's brighter than what i can imagine. he also shared about other things which described my situation. lol. i was like *.* and the main phrase is to 'learn to trust'. which was emphasized.
and it struck me because specifically i have an area which i kept debating with God on the area of faith. and even during worship time, the word from God is that of jeremiah 29:11.
it's the first time the same words was used in a prophesy made after a time difference of 7 months. and one of the few times that everything just came so aptly one after another after another after another.
i still need time to make sense of it, and to concretize certain decisions. but i realized quite a few things about myself today. lol

No comments: