Saturday, July 04, 2009

The day before I had my first ever transfer counselling case.
Today i had my first ever referral from form tutor counselling case.
And this one was more proper! I could go by more of the proper sequence =) quite happy. hahaa.
yay
Sleepy =\
Overslept for work today 'cos have been having lack of sleep due to many things to do. So really thank God that today is more of a rest day =) but the lack of sleep is taking a toll on me=) hahaa. though i am still consistent in my energy level, it's been consistently lower. hahaa. oh dear. starting to understand more of how people stone. LOL
and i can't type anything productive or fruitful or reflective at night anymore 'cos i'll be feeling too sleepy to do anything like that. sadness!
loving the wind that's coming through the window =) loving the cool night air =)
i like silent company with people i'm familiar with :)
i like to stick to the style of typing in sentences when my prefrontal cortex refuses to do any work :)
love the prayer meet today =) God really used the prayer meet to minister, encourage and empower me. Am humbled by the prayers over me, both with huiying and minchen, and then by a sister from the youth congregation :) for the first scenario, i actually asked God for the sisters to pray for me in a specifc area and it was the first thing they prayed for me about (we didn't ask what to pray for one another 'cos we wanted to move in the Spirit, so just prayed out whatever the Holy Spirit prompted us to). second case was God using the sincereness of the sister to pray a much needed prayer over me. i was quite amazed :)
quite excited about the potential new building. LOL.
and quite surprised to receive something from someone. hee. i enjoy the friendship and the conversations!:)
hmm. and quite surprised to grow in the degree of closeness with other people as well. hahaa. God is good to me :)
lots of thoughts lots of thoughts. now i've got 2 books for reflection. my normal ministry one, and the counselling one.
can't type substantial stuff when i'm tired :\ lol

No comments: