Sunday, April 12, 2009

hehe.
Introduce a film to the people out there :P
The Olive Depression, directed by Joshua Lim.
It's about the weeks before a boy enters NS.
I have personally not watched the movie.. and I have not heard any reviews of the film... but i'm recommending it 'cos i know the director's father. hahahahaa. he's in my counseling class =) People thought he was mad to send his son overseas to study film making and directing when his son could have been a medical doctor. lol. the supportive father behind the son's back!=)
so yea. hahaa.
it's shown in Sinema now. Timings can be found on this website.
Realized that i've been blogging a lot about my class. it's interesting 'cos everyday i learn new things about the people in my class.. and about the school education system, and about my profession. and what to do to get myself registered as a counsellor in Singapore.
some pictures =)
My module 2 project group mates. bharathi, luona, daniel, mong, me and steven (note that everyone in my group, with the exception of yours truly, is married. lol).
ah. which reminds me. i should be doing work. i have quite a lot of work to catch up with (considering that there's no time in between lessons to study at all).

No comments: