Thursday, February 12, 2009

Your Spirit soothes my tempered soul
And moulds it to Your way
Crafting it with skillful hands
Like a potter with his clay.

And though often my wayward heart
Walks down the wider way
You protect and beckon me
On the narrow path to stay
----------------------------
Was sitting at amk hub today when I felt something crawling up my arm. Thought it was my bag or something, then it went higher up. I was like. Hmm.
Then went to touch it, and felt something that was quite big O.o And my first thought was, is it a huge grasshopper or something?
It (whatever it was at that moment), fell to the floor. lo and behold, it's an adult (a tad blur) cockroach. I was like. hmmmm. Interesting.
The girl beside me saw the cockroach and said this (she was on the phone) "oh my gosh it's a cockroach, it's a cockroach, it's a cockroach." I think in my heart I was like O.o hahaha.
Of course the girl stood up and moved away. And the little insect has successful captured the eyes of 5 other people.
Oh well. I think the little thing was more scared of us than us of him. lol.
tried to capture it, but was quite unsuccessful. oh well.
----------------------------

No comments: