Sunday, February 08, 2009

Has been experiencing more of God's comfort and mercy (in my life and seeing in the lives of others) these two months.
Like i said before, I think God has sent some of the world's most wonderful people to be around me :)
So many things have happened in the past 2 months, that it's kind of hard to believe that only two months have passed.
Quite tired.
Share a testimony :)
Had sore throat since last friday (still having sore throat...) and my voice deteriorated due to the sore throat (it's a bacterial one.. not 'cos of too many heaty items, or mistreating my voice). yup. so on wednesday and thursday, it was quite bad (possibly due to the fact that i didn't sleep on wed night, and have managed to catch only an hour of sleep in school and less than an hour on the bus). i did all things on thursday to try to get my voice back ('cos got worship prac at night) - drink honey, ate honey and lemon lozenges(bought by jonathan and joseph), drank barley (given by guanrui), drink lots of water, eat vapodrops (given by katerine)... even drank pi pa gao (recommended by sida). hahaha
so my voice on thurs and friday was not good (though it did recover by quite a bit on friday, but my voice was still harsh. Actually, my voice was harsh and quite
'sexy' this morning when i did experiment too...
but really thank God! once i started to sing for the praise and worship, my voice was returned to me and i could sing with ease. that was amazing compared to just an hour ago when i had to strain to get the notes out. hehee.
yay!

No comments: