Monday, April 07, 2008

Starting on Code Geass soon. hahaa. I know I'm slow :) it's an anime by CLAMP:) hehehe. I just finished a few series in these few weeks (shigofumi, bamboo blade and i can't remember what..).
Some people think I'm slacking when I'm watching anime. Or that they think that I don't do work just 'cos I watch anime at HQ. lol. I don't believe in doing work in front of people just to show that I'm doing work, yet slacking at home and not doing anything after going back home.
I don't think I have more time than other people, or that I have less things to do than other people. Well, maybe at this moment I do have much lesser things to do than other people, since I've finished all my projects. Have a programming test next friday, and japanese oral test next wednesday.
According to Bryan, Okada sensei said that it's better to listen to the Nihongo CD for 10 mins a day everyday, rather than one hour for one day and neglect the language for the rest of the week. hehee. watching anime helps me to build up my listening skills!:) lol. but i realised that i'm really quite far away from the standard.. haha. was watching the raw (no subtitles) version of some shin-chan.. could catch the rough meaning, but some things just went past me without me understanding it. lol.
anyway, i've got time to watch anime because:
1) I don't stone. I either do work, or take a nap, or watch anime.
2) It's my passion. And we need to set aside time for our passion as well:) hahaa. I learn things through anime as well. Some people stone while watching TV or anime. I absorb and evaluate. Ask me for an evaluation of the anime series I've watched anytime.. and I'll tell you what I've learned from it, or derived from it:) hahaa. I derive much visual pleasure from anime :)
3) I procrastinate doing some stuff. hahaha. Sad to say, I do procrastinate in doing some not-so-enjoyable tasks that don't require immediate attention (e.g. not due in the next 3 days.)
lalala.
:)

No comments: