Sunday, April 20, 2008

it's the time of the year whereby we mug/do work together in the same classroom once again:) hahaa. and for some late night owls, stay overnight to do work together/mug/fellowship. haha.
one person going to school became a family affair when my sister and mum decided to accompany me to school. hahaa. so funny.
i think during service today i was reminded of how i'm a seed planted in my family.. and was praying for my family during service 'cos i felt burdened.. but when i went home and reality hits me, i realised tt it's really much harder to love them than how i thought it was. hahaa. so i just told God honestly that i still find it hard. that it's tough for me to love them much. it's not that i don't love them.. but i think there's an extent of greater love which i can give to them.. a greater love that Jesus would have given to them if He was in my shoes. lol.
so my gracious God reminded me once again of how my family can be :) hahaa. thus the family affair. really quite an enjoyable time of the ride here.. haha. quite a crazy time when we went down the misty road. lol.
but it's a time which kinda changed some of the opinions which i may have formed towards them:) and it made things much easier in my heart.
hope to continue to grow in this area as well:) hehe.
meanwhile, back to studying :) hahaa.

No comments: