Friday, July 20, 2007

ohoh! I realised something else these days=]
Realised that I've got a lot of seniors/schoolmates around me in Hope. hahaha.
let's start with JC!
In descending order of age...
NYJC (first three months) - Jan (didn't know him in JC), Zhenzhong (chinese society senior! haha. thought he'll deny it:P) , Carrie (bball senior!), Bowen (eh. indirect bball senior? 'cos guys team:S) , Jessie (same class in first three months. LOL).
VJC (after first three months) - Timothy (when I went in, he was already out), Swee Leong (same thing as Timothy), Joseph (used to meet up once a week. Can't remember for what le), Jitsy (lalala).
NYGH - Jiadai (one year older), Jitsy, Guanzhen, Ziwei (junior from gep), Ruisi (junior)
Poi Ching primary - Eng Hao (1 year older! hahaa), John (same year school mate)

Actually, I just knew about Eng Hao a few days ago, when we were going back home from Alpha camp. He knows Xuanrong (headprefect of the yr before mine, as well as being in wushu with me as well)! hahaa. so strange. hahaa.
Interesting, ya?=]

No comments: