Sunday, June 24, 2007

Seems like we're supposed to post the answers to the questions in the 'true friend test (which is kinda biased.. hahaa. but yup)'
Here it is! (it's kinda strange doing this, yah?)
1) Which one of these ccas was I never in before?
Ans: The answer would be swimming. hahaa. I was in table tennis in P4 and 5, was in basketball and band in the first three months.

2) What are my two favourite characters from the Winnie the Pooh cartoon?
Ans: Tigger and Eeyore. Tigger 'cos he's orange and he's bouncy and he takes things in his stride. Eeyore 'cos of his melancholic nature and his endearing look=]

3) When did I first start wearing specs?
Ans: 4 years old. Sad thing ah. Kindergarten photos show everyone without specs and me wearing them. hahaha:)

4) Which bible character do I find myself identifying the most with?
Ans: hehee. A lot of people chose Peter. Why? hahaa. I identify the most with David. His songs of praise and worship towards God mirrors what I would say. His heart after God is what I want to emulate. His love towards people is what I wish to grow in more and more each day as well.

5) What is my language of love?
Ans: A lot of people chose words of affirmation for this. haha. I have two equal languages of love. touch and quality time:) surprise surprise. yes i know. Words of affirmation make me feel somewhat uncomfortable =] ha ha ha.

6) When did I start loving psychology and want to study it in uni?
Ans: Sec 2 xD Because of some show I can't remember now. hahahaa.

7) What is one instrument I've always wanted to learn since young?
Ans: The piano. Will try to learn from classmates about how to play the piano.. not the scales, but just how to play certain things. I love the sound of the piano. It did change to violin though, after I learned that my mum used to be a violin player...haha. Surprisingly, I can't sit through recitals. but i do enjoy watching anime with classical music. hahaha. depends.

8) What are three of my favourite fruits?
Ans: They're all yellow=] Lemon, mango and pineapple xD And no, yellow isn't my favourite colour.

9) When I'm shy or tired, I...
Ans: Become very quiet. Unless I have to talk.

10) What are my favourite colours?
Ans: Pink, purple and orange. the order changes. currently I prefer purple. There was a period of time which i preferred orange. depends=] but it revolves around these three colours. hahaha.

yup. the end.

No comments: