Sunday, March 04, 2007

i'm quite excited:) getting my guitar tmr. haha. sponsered by my mum! 21st birthday present! haha. i guess it's the thing about owning your own guitar and choosing it according to how you'd like it to be :D i dunno at this moment the exact type of sound i'll like it to be.. but i have a vague idea of it=] i like the sound of acoustic guitars.. and michelle's guitar..so it'll be slightly on the higher and clearer range.. perhaps midtone. ureshi!
my mum is so funny. she was like asking me how much money i need. then she said in chinese 'is $1000 enough?' then i was like O.o $1000 can get me a few guitars. actually i really didn't mind even if she just passed me $100. i can always pay the rest myself if i buy a more expensive guitar. but i get her heart in wanting to bless me with this gift:) she should really use the money to buy some clothes for herself. lol.
my dad's birthday just passed too. 2nd of march. it adds up to 5. all the females' birthdays in my household add up to 10. my sis' birthday is 6th of april. my mum's is 2nd of august. i was quite amused 'cos it corresponds to the number of x-chromosomes in each of us. dun know how that link came about though:) wanted to bless him with something from taka (with my taka vouchers..) but i haven't had the chance to go down to taka. haha. perhaps tmr or something. as i get my gift, that i can go get his gift too. dunno what he wants. every year it's either a shirt or a treat. hmm:S
jiali just told me she uploaded the sentosa pictures. hahaa. go look at her blog for sentosa pictures:)
today is a good day:) today i experienced and realised my weakness. and today i had my heart set right and new understanding into my situation. i'm glad:)
God's timing is wonderful:) last saturday one of my tuition kids - shirlyn told me that she's not free on saturdays anymore..so we shifted the tuition to sunday. then dai told me on wed abt something on saturday afternoons. just nice! haha. then now the other tuition kid's mother would like to stop tuition for a month.. and just so happens i was thinking that it'd be better for me just to have only one tuition. thank God!
oh yes. i have a transformation question for all of you:) it came from one of the psychology experiments we had to go through in our tutorial. of course, the rest had to go through my group's experiment too! haha. here goes:

4 people were on one side of the river (same side). They want to cross over to the other side on a boat. The boat can only carry a maximum of two people at any time. There is only one boat. They have to use the boat to cross the river (cannot swim.. cannot get a person to hold onto the boat..). There's also no other things around to help.

Anne takes 5 minutes to cross the river. Betty takes 10 minutes to cross the river. Carrie takes 20 minutes to cross the river and Denise uses 25 minutes to cross the river. When two people are in the boat, the slower one will row (e.g. if betty and denise takes the boat together, denise will row and thus it will take 25 minutes.)

How do they cross the river in 1 hour?:)

Please do not search the net for the answer...it won't be fun le. haha. think about it. IF you still cannot figure out the answer, you can either ask me about it or search the net (i dunno if the net has the answer though. haha)

have fun!:)

No comments: