Thursday, December 28, 2006

-You dance over me
While i am unaware
You sing all around
but i never hear the sound
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
How You love me-

today, me and jits and qing and yingxin and huiyuan and guan and isobel and joanne met at Minds' Cafe:) i haven't seen joanne since i don't know when, but it doesn't matter. For when we meet, there the bond is connected once again. no funny awkward silence. no funny awkward don't-kn0w-what-to-do with each other. guess we've passed that stage long time ago.
sometimes i wonder why God gave me such good people in my life. People like Liling who still remember me from kindergarten, people like kimhong (primary sch friend) who, though we don't keep in touch anymore, still remain in my mind as a gentle friend whose presence i'm comfortable with, people like xavier and hannah and lynnette in primary school, with whom i spent the time with, with whom i had stupid fun with; people like the nygeppers who grew up together with me (from teenage years) and we're still keeping in touch with (sometimes. haha); people like steph, dancing, lydia, corinne they all who kept me sane in the jc years, people like cindy, enzio, jasmine, deryuan, liwen they all who are as unique as can be. people like my church brothers and sisters who watched me grow in the Lord and loved me even as they see my weaknesses and ugly sides.
with a sentimental note and a truly grateful heart, i say thank you. and sorry for inadequate human efforts in keeping up with the friendships.
Sumimasen. and arigatou.

No comments: