Sunday, December 10, 2006

Everything comes to a choice once again :)
I believe in choices. and i believe that everyone has a choice about things.
Every morning i come face to face with the choice of looking towards the day, or being wary of it.
Every night i have to make a decision about the things to do, what to focus on and when to stop (i.e. go to sleep).
Nowadays i struggle with the choice of whether to be defiant, to run away or to face what's ahead.
And even as i struggle with this choice, more unexpected things come my way.
I was evaluating when I was showering about the usual two choices people have. Then i realised that there're three outcomes that can come out of the news i just received.
1) I can be angry about it =)
2) I can be downcast due to it and let it get to me. Cause me to form the thought of never being able to succeed in this area =)
3) I can acknowledge it. Understand that it's something I'll need to be more careful with in the future, and learn from it =)

I choose the third. not because it's the 'right' thing to do (indeed, in this world that values relativity so much, people don't think there're right or wrong things to do).
Indeed, if you look at the choices... it's a matter of which is the best choice to make. And this is evaluated through the consequences that follow your decision =)
...

May i internalize the things i learn each day :)

No comments: