Thursday, October 12, 2006

for a few weeks now, swimming has been on my mind. first it was the 'obstacle' of not having goggles, which i happily obtained last week. then it's the task of finding a time to go swimming in the midst of the things to do. haha. been wanting to go in the morning but it seems as though my body will rather take that time to rest (the luxury of resting without waking up at 8am) than to wake up and take a bus to the pool, swim and return back.
wanted to swim this morning but didn't wake up. HAHAHA. so now it's the afternoon. and i have made up my mind to still go swimming though it's the afternoon. the sky's good to me. it's nice and cloudy, not too hot and just a nice weather to swim in. so exciting. swimming is exciting to me 'cos it's one of the few sports i'll rather be doing myself. and i enjoy it. haha.

No comments: