Tuesday, April 27, 2004

:D
i do not chop up wooden planks.
hahhaa:D
ooof. my back muscles and arms hurt from too much pulling back and punching:) hehee. went for taekwondo today only at 6+pm 'cos i had chinese drama rehearsal before tt...i think the last scene of 'huahun' will be quite intriguing.
oh. by tmr morning, my name and phone number will be displayed all around school:P order chinese drama night tickets from me!:D:D:D
anyway. evening was quite an interesting time for me...'cos i wanted to pass the vj funfair ticket to jean, then i didn't really know how to get to her house and everything...hehehe:) was advised to take 55, then to walk, so tt's wat i did, i took 55 and was advised to stop at a busstop tt would take me near to lorong ah soo:)
however, the bus stop i stopped at was 3 busstops too late and i couldn't find blk 412 (which is a block which jean knows and has a 55 busstop in front of it... it happens to be where Joy lives too!:D). thinking quickly (muahahaha:D) i called joy to ask her about directions...hahaha:D then i realised tt well, i had to walk 3 busstops back:|
one busstop was super far from the next one. i felt as if i walked 5 km or something:) anyway, it was nice to see jean after walking for a while. hahaha:D she took me around and introduced hougang to me:D very nice of her to take me to macs even when she could have gone home after seeing me and getting the ticket from me. thanks sister!:D
actually i'm quite enjoying the preparation for chinese drama night and taekwondo competition...just tt to have both events clashing so horribly badly is not particularly good for productivity. ah well:)

No comments: