Wednesday, March 31, 2004

my dear adorable computer ate up my second entry which attempts at giving a proper summary of the wonderfully typed out first entry describing the events of my delightfully spent days with the interesting pop-ups of various pple from different areas of my life:) how about making this entry a summary of the summary?
sunday-went to support fungi at her k2 500m canoeing competition:D proud of her! she got champion! hahaha:D then me, qing and trace went to orchard to walk around and shop:) saw jieyu (from nyj), haidi (my sp in vj! apparently she's on an immersion programme from china...hahaha:D), a 1E girl...and some S4 pple:)
monday- went shopping with mum in orchard 'cos lydia supplied me with a birthday voucher for 20% off. went looking around in topshop, isetan, zara, mango... finally found my shirts in miss selfridge. saw chiew and her friend in mango!
today- went on 238 and saw this nyj girl who didn't look quite familiar but was looking at me as if she knows me...i just walked on...and further back of the bus, i saw david from youth! we recognise each other 'cos he was chairing cg404 on sat and jocelyn and i were leading praise...so amusing:) apparently today he specially took 238 'cos he was going to be late for school..ah well.
was getting down the bus when i finally recognised the nyj girl. it was xiangjun! hahaha. but she changed her hairstyle so i couldn't really recognise her at first. quite amusing:D
after taekwondo today, me, jit and weez went to eat at parkway bk...walked into bk and saw ziying and her sheep from cedar. farnie:D recognised her sheep 'cos coincidentally, she was giving a testimony at cg404 too! hahaha:D
yeah. met interesting pple around. tmr i'll meet more pple! yeah:D looking forward to cg this week. ooof. hmm. april fool's day...i wonder if anyone's gonna play a trick on anyone:)

No comments: