Tuesday, March 23, 2004

i'm currently a bit baffled about some stuff in life. need to pray to God for directions tonight.
anyway, amidst my bafflement, some stuff asked by peilee surprised me pleasantly today:D it was part of a prayer...and this prayer was made last year:) throughout the past months, God had worked in ways unknown:) so interesting! thank God! it truly surprised me. hehe.
was quite surprised to see serene having the book 'a purpose driven life'...hehe:D she says it's on sale now... i have the purchasing power, but i don't intend to get the book now 'cos i've got better use for my money:D
-when the music fades,
all is stripped away,
and i simple come-
today's not a very productive day 'cos physical tireness kinda got to me:) shall sleep early tonight to ensure tt tomorrow will be much better:)

No comments: