Sunday, August 31, 2003

the reason as to why i didn't update yesterday even when i was at home was 'cos i was stupidifyingly sick ever since i woke up at 7am. (ehz. dun think there's a word such as stupidifying. but it sounds nice anyway, haha:)
had fever and i couldn't stand up at all 'cos i'll start feeling puke-ish and dizzified (nono...there isn't such a word as dizzified as well) once i try to stand up. then my vision will turn black and then i can't hear and before i faint or something, i'll tumble onto my bed and everything will come back progressively once more:) (the word progressive has been stuck on my mind ever since word for life lesson this morning)
so, i had to call long yuan to tell her i had a fever, can't go for caregroup and the seminar and had to spend like 3/4 of the day lying in bed sleeping. hahaha:) at least i had lots of rest:) had a nice time talking to my mum as well:) ate my first meal at 3+(?), then proceeded to puke everything out after i ate medicine which is supposed to prevent me from puking. ah wellz:)
second meal was at 7++... mi fen tang:D not much appetite either:)
anyway, main point is that i feel so horribly horrible that seriously, i couldn't see any thing to learn from me being sick. ('cos i believe that through everything, God will give me something to learn). but then, i'm shortsighted (literally and figuratively, and God proved Himself to me once again:D)
felt much better this morning, so i decided to go for wfl class:) met mingxiu at the mrt station waiting for xuan an...then i thought, okay, so me and jitsy aren't the only ones who're going to be late. hahaha:)
went to class and found out that our instructors are late too! eepz. heh:) ah wellz.sat with jun ting and someone else who was also late:) (not very good...this bad habit of not being punctual) and just basically viewed the whole class with a feeling that i'm detached from the world. luckily my mind could still work. hehehe:)
then huichun and junting prayed for me for healing once more...and jun ting said something about 'have the faith to believe'. guess my faith in God wasn't strong enough, 'cos immediately after i stepped out of the place, i felt intense giddiness...and has to sit on the bench outside the bioskin place. ah wellz:) felt quite bad actually. huichun had to be with me for the whole entire seemingly long journey to nexus...'cos i kept resting after walking every few minutes:P
gradually, i could feel God's presence coming unto me...from all the pple around me who were concerned about me...all at once, i could feel once again how loving and caring my brothers and sisters are. very touched. they make God visible to me when i'm sick:)
and i witnessed a healing today!:D on me:D was healed after the service... had to build up my faith throughout the service though...kept praying and praying (think pple were praying for me too:) to ask for healing:D and God is good:), He healed me:D and from being extremely weak, not wanting to talk at all and hardly able to walk properly, i could talk a lot, jump a bit and yepz. walk around by myself without help from anyone. hehehe:D and i learned how to praise Him in whatever situations i'm in too!:D
i feel that i easily forget about the good things God has done for me...must need constant reminders. hehehe:) not very good. must remember:)

No comments: