Wednesday, May 14, 2003

wooohooooo! large screen. this kinda compensates for my gormless computer promising to repair something part of the system for me and then dying off...just like that. i can't even get into the starting page. gormless comp i tell ya. at least it has gotten my mum to ponder at the prospect of finally getting a new computer. shi1 zhi dong1 yu2, shou1 zhi1 sang yu2...hahaha:)
hahaha. anyway, in the vjc comp lab right now... large screen in front of me...feels kinda strange...feels like i should be moving backwards more 'cos my eyes are just too near to the screen. not exactly very good for the eye:) yeah:)
i've lost all my inspiration...had a lot of things to comment about yesterday...aargh. this is frustrating. i can't even remember what i have to say for yesterday...terribly irritating.
stephie just mistook my handphone for a mouse
'people'll think i'm mad!' ---steph. hahahah:D
sighz. no inspiration at all. can you imagine the feeling of trying to grab unto something so desperately, but with no success? trying to find a way out of the muddled mess? attempting to sort out mixed memories scattered around in the gooey gray (yeah, gray still looks grayer than grey) matter residing in your skull? look at me! i'm talking nonsense! rambling! (stephie says she's rambling too:) heading for the end of this blog with no sense of direction!
nvm. shall just end off here.

No comments: