Tuesday, May 06, 2003

-somebody once told me, the world is gonna roll me-
the world's rolling me around right now.
-well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
fed to the rules and i hit the ground running-
i need to reprioritize once again:) yeah.
not particularly in a good mood. hahaa. in a neutral mood. if there's such a thing:)
-i will never be anything till i break away from me
i will break away, i'll find myself today-
taekwando grading on thursday:) my first day of being the chinese society exco member on thursday too:)
oh yah. we have gym course on thursday as well. how odd. what's gym course anyway?
i wonder if it's anything like the gym classes we had in sec 1 and 2? did we have them in sec 3?
-lifting up the name of the Lord,
in power and in unity,
we will see the nations turn,
touching heaven, changing earth-
hahhaa...this website's quite...ehz. interesting:)

No comments: