Friday, November 09, 2012

November is busy for me because:
a) my daily work is still on-going
b) my prison casework has started (means prison visits, home visits, case meetings)
c) drama rehearsals
d) 9 hours of Japanese lessons every week (normal pre-advanced lessons + preparation for N3 exams)
e) preparation for weddings of people

I'm actually quite alright with the load of things at this moment, but am looking forward to December when my daily work and preparation for N3 will finally cease and I can have more time to do preparations for all the other areas in a more detailed manner (e.g. preparing for hen party, cleaning up my room to a certain extend, doing the preparation for drama and homework for japanese class...).
and of course, not to say that i don't miss the days when I can have time to watch movies and read books and eat sushi in a leisurely manner. haha.

No comments: