Monday, November 05, 2012

Agatha Christie books I've read since the last time I've updated on this (I think):
1) Nemesis - very hard book to read cos it's full of political implications. i took like a whole month of mornings to struggle through it :\
2) One, Two, Buckle my shoe
3) Ordeal by Innocence
4) Passenger to Frankfurt
5) Peril at End House
6) Sad Cypress
7) Sleeping Murder
8) Sparkling Cyanide
9) Spider's web

Reading "Taken at the Flood" now. I have 29 books to go before finishing the whole collection. haha. so far 43 have been read (woohoo!) So she's written 73 books in all. wow. that's a lot! and it's quite refreshing to read through the collection cos the style is rather different in each book. haha.

I still have lots of books left unread T_T like christian literature, haruki murakami books, borrowed books... ah.

No comments: