Sunday, July 10, 2011

i think comments are very potent.
i can still remember one of the most hurtful comments i've had in my life came from someone who i was supposed to look up to.
it was a comment which compared me to another sister.
and though i think i blogged about it before, and i don't hold a grudge towards the sister, the impact of the comment still remains.
such tt whenever i look at the other sister, subconsciously i'd have that statement pop up in my mind.
scary!
another one came just last yr. it was a comment which really upset me cos it caused me to question my identity. haha.
and funnily, it came from someone i really really trusted at that time.
and similarly, i dun hold a grudge towards that person, but i can't deny that whenever i talk to the person, the impact still remains.

No comments: