Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Got woken up in the morning by 2 calls.
My online purchases were delivered personally to my house! haha. bought sk2 (30ml :\) online for my mum to try 'cos she's been hinting since start of May that she wants it. lol. funny to know that my mum wants such a thing. ah well.
very ex!! it's like the most expensive cosmetic item i've ever gotten O_O
okay.
then immediately after, received a call from my HoD. lol. with regards to the camp tmr :S haha. but actually, i really thank God for him. he's been guiding me through the process of preparing for the camp, in that he will do quite a lot of the paperwork for me, and yet he'd give me quite a lot of room in doing things too (e.g. selecting the kids, choosing the vendor, meeting up with the vendor, selecting the programmes i want...). i guess it just fitted nicely into the right measure of guiding and letting go that i need. and i'm really quite comfortable with his working style. yay.
camp tmr
faints

No comments: