Friday, June 11, 2010

Got my Benefit Justine case today! lol
online order :)
it's a mini beautifying kit :P with samples of their foundation faker, benetint, eyecon, and california kissing.
I find the foundation faker too greasy for me :\ and it darkened my skin:\ tested on the back of my left hand, and realized that it darkens it. wahaha. faint.
tried benetint on the cheeks after applying the foundation faker, and it didn't make a difference. LOL
tried benetint subsequently on my lips. ooooohhh. it works marvellously there. gave it a nice colour. then subsequently applied california kissing (which is a bluish sort of gloss) over it. and i thought to myself, not bad. hahaa.
tried eyecon too :) it's supposed to conceal dark eye circles. tried on one eye, and could see a difference. hahaa. but i dun think it lasts long... my circles are back :D though it does make my eye more relaxed :) yay.
but i feel it's not worth it. LOL
shall prob stick to my Bobby Brown and Maybelline. though i guess i can still finish the use of the products. hahaa.

No comments: