Sunday, November 08, 2009

Had a counselling session yesterday!
hahahaha
daidai was my counsellor. hahaa
she needed to do assignment using sfbt (solution focused brief therapy), so she asked me to be her counsellee.
lol.
sfbt will always remind me of stanley.
hmmm.
going through counselling is therapeutic :D regardless of whether it's for an assignment or not. hahahaa.
and it really helped to have the miracle question posed to me! it helped me see things which i missed, and helped me to realize why there was a change in my behaviour.
going through the session as a counsellee also made me realize tt people might not be used to the different things presented using sfbt at first... it took a twice asking of the miracle question before i really realized what it is i really wanted to happen.
-------------------------

i am naturally
magnetically
attracted
to lost things.
like chi.
and human beings.

No comments: