Saturday, September 01, 2007

got this from yishyan's blog. hahaha. someone remind me to update my links soon:)

Rules: Each player of the game starts off by writing 6 weird things about themselves before choosing another 6 of their friends to "sabo". People who get tagged needs to write in a blog on their own, 6 weird things about themselves and state the rules clearly.

1) Coffee doesn't keep me awake. It makes me sleep :) haha.

2) Unlike most people, I have no particular preference for chocolates, soft toys, babies, clothes, shopping and shuai-ges/mei-nus. They just don't excite me as anime, games, sushi (:D:D:D)...

3) I like to chew on lemon slices. oishii.

4) I like the floor. I like to sit on the floor, sleep on the floor (if i'm staying overnight in people's house and there's no more space to sleep).

5) I don't watch tv. I've not watched any tv for around 1 year+++.

6) Eating cheesecake makes me depressed. I ate a slice of American cheese cake before and my emotions promptly dropped without reason before it slowly returned back to normal an hour later.

6 weird stuff from 6 ppl
Jiali, Zhen Zhong, Johnson, Zhi Chun, Shu Yi, Cindy
(dun feel obliged though:)

yay. finished. so tiring to think of things. haha

No comments: