Wednesday, May 16, 2007

there are many people in my life whom i've loved, and still love. there are people who are close to me, people who are not close to me, people who i guess i will never have the chance to tell them i appreciate them:)
had the idea of taking the photos of the various people who have been in my life, loved me as a friend/sister/student one way or another and putting them in a book:) that even as they might not be in my life already, i'll remember of them and keep them in my heart:) and maybe one day, when i've overcome feelings of shyness, to write them a letter and tell them that they've made an impact in my life, just through their presence:) and that they've taught me something along the way.
there'll be a lot of people though. haha. but some immediate ones whom i won't get to see very soon will probably be steph(the kindergarten steph) and tan seok hui (whom i'll see on thurs).
and of course, the 'old' ones like jitsy, iso, qing, fungi, weezi, steph and so on and so forth... and people i seldom see nowadays, like junting, huichun.. even people i see now, jiali, sengkim, michelle, weiling, jan and so on and so forth. hope people. non hope people:)
i love these people with my life. sometimes i wish i can spend more time with them, get to know them more... sometimes i'm too shy to ask. and sometimes i let other things overwhelm my time, then when the quiet of the night comes and i remember of these people, i wonder exactly what i'm doing.
was talking to steph in her car today (she very nicely drove me to buona vista. haha) and learnt that tan seok hui signed on with nus for two more years. was actually quite happy to hear that... 'cos was hoping that i can take more of her modules, as well as thinking of doing an ism under her (or under sim teck ngee=]) and steph very nicely presumed that i'll be having 2 more years in nus. when she said that, it kinda struck me that the people around me really do propel me forward by quite a bit. Like how having isobel and jitsy and nianying helped me to enjoy issues in development and propelled me to be more hardworking in this module.. and how michelle's words one night during one exam day sparked once again the ebbing desire in my heart to strive for honours. how people around me have one way or another soothed my anxiousness towards things, or guided me towards hope when i start to give up hope on myself.

thank you God, for sending these people into my life:)

No comments: